Things to do
Something for everyone
Rio Tinto StadiumSANDY, UTAH
Sunday, September 5th, 20212:00PM – 7:00PM
ALL SHOW CARS MUST ARRIVE ON TIME! Any late cars will not be allowed in! All cars need to be in the show floor by 2pm
- - VIP ticketholders can arrive as early as 1pm
- - Wristbands are not replaceable
- - Cash and credit/debit cards accepted..we prefer cash
A few images from past events
Additional questions please contact us
We encourage anyone that have any of these symptoms to please stay home.
Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea,We will be implementing a temperature scan upon arrival of the premises and everyone has to wear a mask at all times. If masks are not on we will escort you to the nearest exit with no refunds. Please practice social distancing as much as possible.
Ways to Stay Safe
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- When in public, wear a cloth face covering over your nose and mouth.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not shake hands!